Sjekk private meldinger
Fjordhest.net Forum Hovedsiden » Fjordhorse in English

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema
job in Belgie
Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema  
Av Innlegg
soldokka
Gjest

InnleggSkrevet: Tirsdag 16 Januar 2007 - 16:47    Tittel: job in Belgie Svar med Sitat

you would like to work with fjordhorses(stallions)you can ride ,and not affrait to do some stallwork,you wond to come over to belgium for 1/2 year of a year,ore longer ?Than let us know something we are looking for some body like you greatings
Til Toppen
aaseravn

Ble Medlem: 16 Okt 2006

InnleggSkrevet: Onsdag 17 Januar 2007 - 8:46    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Hello,
your nick makes me a little bit curious, are you the owner of Soldokka?
I remember a mare with that name who used to come to our area to see a stallion each summer. Her father is Drago, her mother Sylvi, Sylvi`father is Søllvard.
The summer of 2002 she went on pasture with the stallion Herman and about 30 other mares. She was a very caring mother and didn`t like it if we tried to get in too close contact with her foal.
I think Soldokka was sold abroad two or three years ago, to some european country.
If you really are having Soldokka now, it would be very nice to hear a little bit about her life in a new country......
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding
soldokka

Ble Medlem: 17 Jan 2007

InnleggSkrevet: Søndag 21 Januar 2007 - 10:09    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

aaseravn skrev:
Hello,
your nick makes me a little bit curious, are you the owner of Soldokka?
I remember a mare with that name who used to come to our area to see a stallion each summer. Her father is Drago, her mother Sylvi, Sylvi`father is Søllvard.
The summer of 2002 she went on pasture with the stallion Herman and about 30 other mares. She was a very caring mother and didn`t like it if we tried to get in too close contact with her foal.
I think Soldokka was sold abroad two or three years ago, to some european country.
If you really are having Soldokka now, it would be very nice to hear a little bit about her life in a new country......
Hello Aaseravn,your right we bought Soldokka and her male foal of Herman=MR Tveiten.We show him now on the stallion show in feb in Belgium.She was also prefnant of Dalargutt,but the male foal was born with a white feed behind,so is already wallach now.Soldokka is a wonderfull fjord,so easy and so friendly.This year we gone mate het with our knew norwegian stallion Haukaren (thank you Kristin that you are sold him to us)(before we had Ardalsrappen but we lost him on Mai on kolieken)Togther wthit Haukaren came also the ullsblakk mare Solbjor Borka (also a daughter of Ardalsrappen)So maby you can help us on a Norwegian girl or boy how like's to work whit fjordhorses in belgium for a time,because on hestemarked there are alot of advertisings but my norwegian is very bad.greatings Johan
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding Send e-post Besøk Medlemmets Nettside
Borka&Helene

Ble Medlem: 21 Nov 2006

InnleggSkrevet: Tirsdag 23 Januar 2007 - 0:03    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

soldokka skrev:
Togther wthit Haukaren came also the ullsblakk mare Solbjor Borka (also a daughter of Ardalsrappen).

Hi! My fjord's name is Sølv Borka (her father is Bjørktind), I just thougt it was a little bit funny to find my horse's "name sister" (if we just pretend that their name is just Borka.. Razz ). Wink (I don't know if the word "name sister" is used by Englishmen, my English isn't really that good..)

Anyway, it's fun to hear about people from other countries who are interested in the fjord horse Very Happy Wink

Borka, mitt alt <3
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding Besøk Medlemmets Nettside AIM Adresse MSN Messenger
Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    Fjordhest.net Forum Hovedsiden » Fjordhorse in English Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet