Sjekk private meldinger
Fjordhest.net Forum Hovedsiden » Fjordhorse in English

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema
and another one from Germany
Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema  
Av Innlegg
Pauline

Ble Medlem: 15 Mai 2014

InnleggSkrevet: Fredag 16 Mai 2014 - 21:57    Tittel: and another one from Germany Svar med Sitat

Hello!
After using this webside as visitor so often to find several informations I now finally decided to registrade Very Happy
Its so interesting here - and so different to the german fjordhorse-forum... Wink
I`ve found so much themes that I could write something in, so much amazing information- great!
My real name is Gesche, Pauline was the first foal I bred - and its the name I use for all internet-forums
My main interest is breeding in all its facettes: Past, present and future...
I own at this time 4 fjordhorses: two sisters of the same mother ( died a few years ago, a mainly danish breed mare), the 2-years-old daughter of one of them and a gelding that I bought for rising and I want to sell this or next year.
This year both mares shall be covered_ one of them by Turbo Romeo, whos living in Germany since a few weeks... Very Happy
20 years ago I tried to learn norwegian - but the lessons were not thought for horse owners but for campers Rolling Eyes and so Im able to understand a bit but not really able to write norwegian...
And thank god for google translator! Laughing
Right from the start I`ve got a question: Am I allowed to write in english in other themes than this or don`t you wish that?
Thank ypu for beeing here an best wishes,
GESCHE
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding
kRiStiN

Ble Medlem: 15 Nov 2005

InnleggSkrevet: Lørdag 17 Mai 2014 - 10:29    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Velkommen til oss Smile
You're more than welcome to write in english, as long as you post pictures of all your horses first Wink
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding Besøk Medlemmets Nettside MSN Messenger
Pauline

InnleggSkrevet: Lørdag 17 Mai 2014 - 18:29    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Okay - here we go...
First of all: my stam hoppe Paloma Baroness ( Roni Baron x Dyre Halsnaes)

Shes was born in 1996 and died pregnant 2011 because of an apoplexia - that was a sad day...
I bought her 2 years old and she was a little bit special: very hard working and cool, but not very trusting or cuddly. It took al long time to get a team - but then we were really good adult Friends.
She gave birth to 4 Foals: Pauline and Halvar were from Hjalmar, a son of Haugjo an Vinni ( Tøffson) that came as a young horse to Germany and was kåret there. I sold them both.
[/right]
Til Toppen
Pauline

InnleggSkrevet: Lørdag 17 Mai 2014 - 20:12    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

In 2006 Paardje from Fjølestaen was born

She is a very nice and calm girl, sometimes a little bit dreamy- but when I "switch her on" - holy shit! Shocked Very Happy Then she goes of like a rocket - but every time in control!

2008 came the next Filly ( and the last of Paloma):
Perlemor from Osterskovs Gulliver (Pelle Halsnaes)
She is the ulsblakk Filly on the first Photo an here she is 2 years old

I couldnt take photos from her today, because shes in honeymoon with Turbo Romeo... Laughing
But Daniel - his new owner- did...

Perlemor is a really clever and self confident girl, and very talented but she ca be headstrong too and so its never boring with her
Confused Very Happy

2012 was born my youngest : Paardje gave birth to Polarlys from Osterskovs Gulliver

I call her "my little beasty" she looks like an angel sooo cuuute...

and then sometimes there is sitting al little devil between her ears, wispering naughty ideas... Twisted Evil

And BAAM!!!

that was aching...Crying or Very sad

this is from today, with the typical giant head of a 2-yeas-old Confused

And last but not least: Hjalte ( Helge x Max), born in 2011

He had no time for posing Wink
I fell in love with him when I was on horse-view-tour with a friend ( for her, not for me!) he was kastrated very early ( with 8 month), a little bit skinny and not lucky at all with his owners. He stayed sticking in my head for weeks an so I bought him...
the plan is to feed and rise him, educate him and then look for a good new owner- he deserves it. Hes no braveheart - but hes is so trusty, that even my youngest son can guide him along monsters ( like big trucks or angry little dogs Laughing )

Are you satisfied for now? Very Happy

Greetings, Gesche

Sist endret av Pauline den Søndag 18 Mai 2014 - 12:17, endret 1 gang
Til Toppen
sjobeng

Ble Medlem: 16 Mar 2006

InnleggSkrevet: Søndag 18 Mai 2014 - 0:12    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Lovely horses! Do you have pictures of the foals after Hjalmar as well? I knew Hjalmar as a foal, I learned to ride on his sister, along with his mother, grandmother and aunts Very Happy only ever seen a black and white picture of Hjalmar as an adult, and he looked a lot like his mother.

great to see Turbo Romeo as well, I wish I too could have my mare bred with him!
Pauline

InnleggSkrevet: Søndag 18 Mai 2014 - 12:11    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

This is a more recent photo of Hjalmar. I found it on the homepage of his owners Family Grunow. Peter Grunow died last year regrattably and his Family had to sell a lot of their horses. I dont know whether Hjalmar is still there.

this is Halvar, born in 2004. Ive only found this picture where hes 1 year old

On these photos Pauline is 4 years old ( ithe right one on both ) - I sold her that year.

The filly is Paardje.
Hjalmar wasnt used so much here because some of his foals was a little bit itchy
Pauline was so, too, thats why she isnt used for breeding
Til Toppen
KatrineH

Ble Medlem: 27 Mar 2006

InnleggSkrevet: Søndag 18 Mai 2014 - 18:01    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Beautiful horses! Very Happy
kRiStiN

Ble Medlem: 15 Nov 2005

InnleggSkrevet: Mandag 19 Mai 2014 - 12:40    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Haha, very satisfied! Mr. Green
I love the naughty-look of Polarlys! And so nice to see Romeo again. It looks like he's doing just fine in Germany Smile
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding Besøk Medlemmets Nettside MSN Messenger
Pauline

InnleggSkrevet: Onsdag 06 April 2016 - 0:01    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Its a long time ago since i´ve posted something- and so much has happened!

Hjalte has found a new owner who´s very happy with him.
Polarlys is now a "working" horse: she pulls a carriage and i plan to breed with her this year.
And Perlemor gave birth to a beautifull ulsblakk colt named Tåke, who is now growing up at a friend of mine in a herd of young stallions.
he is tall, long and strong legged, sporty with a gorgeous face and a correct body, has good moves- but unfortunately a white hoove...
I will take fotos when visit him the next time.
Now I´m waiting for another child of Romeo: Paardje has her time in one or two weeks... and that´s the reason for my writing:
I´m looking for names that fit Wink
Many years ago I loved to read the "Britta"-books from Lisbeth Pahnke- you know them? In the riding-school were a fjordhest-gelding- in germany he was named "Raubein", that means "a rough diamond", a little bit rude but good at heart.
And now i wonder how he was named in the original books or in the norwegian translation?
Can you help me?
Til Toppen
Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    Fjordhest.net Forum Hovedsiden » Fjordhorse in English Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet